You can give a boost to CFFC as an Amazon shopper – at no extra cost to you!
CFFC is enrolled as a participant in the Amazon Smile program. Under this program, Amazon donates 0.5% of eligible purchases to designated charities. Your participation is easy:
- If you’re already an Amazon Smile user, you can change your designation to CFFC through: Your Account, Settings – Change Your Charity.
- If you are new to Amazon Smile, sign in to Amazon using this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-3243677.
- Alternately, you can sign in at https://smile.amazon.com, enter “Cystic Fibrosis Family Connection” in the search box and then select CFFC in Rochester.
On all your future Amazon shopping sprees, log in through https://smile.amazon.com. You can confirm you are logged in under the Amazon Smile program by looking in the upper left corner of the Amazon window. In addition to the Amazon Smile program logo, the page will also display your currently designated charity. For example:
Here are some highlights of the AmazonSmile program:
- AmazonSmile is not a new account; it’s just a setting for your existing Amazon account.
- Donations to CFFC are based on your purchases of eligible products which are marked as “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
- Donations are computed on the base prices, excluding any rebates, shipping, service fees and taxes.
- No administrative fees are charged to the purchaser nor subtracted from the computed donation to CFFC.
- You are not entitled to a tax deduction on your purchases; the donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation.
- Amazon will not promote CFFC (or any other participating charity); however, we may be selected as a spotlight charity.
You can do additional research on the program at https://smile.amazon.com.
We thank you for any purchases you make through Amazon smile designating CFFC as your charity.