The CFFC Education Day Committee wrapped up the details for the program on June 9th. The key new element in the plan is designating the topics for the discussion groups.
Based on the feedback we received in the on-line survey, three discussion groups will be offered to deal with the following topics:
- Building your care team: family and providers
- Taking care of all of you: life style, nutrition, exercise, managing stress, etc.
- Supporting someone you love: how to give – and get – support
The committee also finalized the schedule for the day with the goal of allowing the time needed for the program components without using up all of your Saturday. Here is the program layout:
- 9:30 – 10:30: Welcome and registration. This will give you time to chat with your peers and visit with the sponsors. We will be providing pastries, breads, yogurt, juices, coffee and water.
- 10:45 – 11:45: Keynote presentation by Jerry Cahill
- 12:00 – 12:45: Lunch of flatbreads, Korean cauliflower, assorted sandwiches, pesto pasta, soft drinks and water. This break will provide another opportunity to mingle with attendees and sponsors.
- 12:45 – 1:30: Breakout discussion groups.
Does this information get you revved up for Education Day? Then, why not visit our on-line registration to let us know you’re coming and tell us which discussion you will join. You can find the registration form here:
While CFFC is sensitive to cross-infection concerns, the event is open to everyone in our CF community. We have adopted a CFFC and Infection Prevention protocol to manage the risks. Click the link to learn more.